- Do you consider yourself a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations guru and looking for the next challenge?
- Want to be involved in exciting Dynamics 365 Projects?
- Want to join an exceptional team of consultants?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a passionate retail/eCommerce Consultant who wants to be a part of something new and exciting based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
We want to offer the ERP market an approach that is new, refreshing and part of an all-inclusive Dynamics 365 offering. And an approach that is extremely customer focused, pragmatic and flexible to all situations.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners. And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
What you need to bring:
- Prior involvement in multiple end-to-end implementations
- Experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 with a focus on Retail/Commerce processes in back office, POS and ecom
- Ability to forge strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Broad set of functional skills
- Excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills
- Understanding of how businesses work and can back this up with industry experience
- Ability to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops to getting stuck in with technical discussions
- Capability to provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders
- Demonstratable experience in writing functional documentation
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive, with the natural desire to achieve.
You’ll be energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5 years’ minimum in a consulting role
- 3 years’ experience in the Commerce (Retail) modules
- Experience in the retail/commerce sector
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
Our promise to you
Fusion5 understands it’s essential to provide a workplace where our people are engaged, challenged, successful and happy, and we’ve created just that! Along with an extensive range of benefits and core values to be proud of, we’ll ensure you have every opportunity to make your potential, reality.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!