- Go SaaS. When you upgrade to 8.1 you get a true SaaS solution. So think lower costs, more flexibility and unlimited scalability.
- Service you can count on. Minimal downtime with 99.5% availability per month of service.
- All the toys. Latest supporting technologies including Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL, PowerBI, PowerApps, and CDS.
- Stay up with the play. Benefit from latest features as they come out. And immediate use of 8.1’s newest features which are detailed in the release notes available at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/October18/index
- Help when you need it. Full support from Microsoft.
- Full range of App Source ISV options.
The upshot? There’s not much to be said for staying put on v7.3.
In just 4-6 weeks1 we can get you upgraded to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations v8.1 and looking good.